Monday, July 27, 2009

Final

I won't be coming to class today because I'm moving out of my apartment this week. Hopefully I'll make it to a couple classes later in the week.

So for my final I want to propose building an online portfolio using DeviantArt's new portfolio feature. The new feature sounds pretty good. You get a custom domain name and no ads on your page anywhere. All the editing tools are on the website so you can easily change it from any computer with internet access.

This is the page where you can find out about it: http://news.deviantart.com/article/86515/

2 comments:

  1. This seems like an amazing tool for students. I did not really get into the whole deviant art thing, however this utility pretty much sold me on it.

    Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out. Hopefully it is as good as they say. I was talking with Jeff today about different ways to promote yourself online as an Illustrator. The more of these things that you do the better I think.

    ReplyDelete